Welcome to the SAAF Museum
Cape Town and Port Elizabeth
The PE SAAF Museum & Friends of the Museum are providing lots of exciting things at the Baywest Air Show on Saturday 25th October.
- A raffle of a stretched digital art SAAF Mirage jet fighter formation at R10 per ticket number.
- Mince and rice curry containers and soft drinks on sale from the Friends
- Aviation Shop in the new Museum reception with a large range of aviation models, toys and memorabilia.
- Home cooked specialities, sweets, crisps and soft drinks on sale in the Museum kitchen area.
- Friends of the Museum branded T-shirts and caps in the reception shop.
- The Don Bell Aviation Art Gallery.
- Gunnery Building exhibition hall with a DeHavilland vampire jet, Mirage F1 jet fighter, Alouette helicopter, Impala jet fighter.
- In the Bellman Hangar we are displaying the Airspeed Oxford ww2 trainer bomber, full scale Spitfire fighter plane being built and outside, the Puma helicopter, Bosbok and North American Harvard.
- Buccaneer Flight Simulator – first com-first-served booking from 08h00.